- What is Osteoarthritis?
- Our Experts
- Find a Clinic
- OA Knee Pain Kendal
- OA Knee Pain Preston
- OA Knee Pain Hull
- OA Knee Pain Nottingham
- OA Knee Pain Stratford-upon-Avon
- OA Knee Pain Cheltenham
- OA Knee Pain Chertsey
- OA Knee Pain Colmworth
- OA Knee Pain Henley-on-Thames
- OA Knee Pain London
- OA Knee Pain Southampton
- OA Knee Pain Galashiels
- OA Knee Pain Cardiff
- OA Knee Pain Newtownards
- Information Hub & Resource Centre
Our services: physiotherapy, orthotics, prosthetics
Welcome to OA Knee Pain Preston
The OA Knee Pain Clinic in Preston is here you offer help and advice on your knee pain. As a specialist physiotherapist clinic we serve Preston and the surrounding areas including Blackpool, Garstang, Blackburn, Bamber Bridge, Leyland and Chorley.
We work with patients with different types of injuries and conditions but have a significant amount of experience in managing those patients suffering from osteoarthritis of the knee. We know the importance of selecting the correct treatment when it comes to knee osteoarthritis which is why we work closely with our patients and believe that a combination of treatments is the most successful. We believe that a combination of physiotherapy, exercise, lifestyle changes and the use of a knee brace offers the best clinical outcomes and the greatest benefits for everyday life of the patient.
What makes us special?
OA Knee Pain Preston provides a cutting-edge Orthotic rehabilitation service. A ‘refreshingly different’ approach to delivering clinical excellence.
They approach your care with new thinking and technologies allowing for an innovative solution to complex clinical challenges in a swift and cost-efficient manner.
OA Knee Pain Preston understand the difficulties and sensitivities associated with rehabilitative care, and pride themselves on a multi-disciplinary patient centred approach; this means your goals and aspirations are kept at the centre of everything.
Where you can find us
Our location: 414 Blackpool Rd, Ashton-on-Ribble, Preston PR2 2DX
To apply for your FREE 15 minute consultation please take a moment to complete the following form so we can get an idea of your history, from which a member of our team will give you a call to book a suitable appointment time
What to expect from your Free 15 Minute Consultation:
- Once you have completed your form submission and it has been received by the clinic you will receive a phone call.
- We work with physiotherapist clinics who can offer a multitude of treatments: movement and exercise, manual therapy, bracing, education, advice and private referral.
- You will be contacted by one of our partner clinics, and you will receive your Free 15-minute consultation.
- During your appointment our clinical specialist will follow up with the answers you have provided on the below as well as offering a physical examination, from which they will be able to advise on the nature of the problem and potential remedies such as exercise, physiotherapy, a knee brace or even to seek the advice of a surgeon.
Please be aware that you are not obligated to buy anything from our clinics, we are simply here to offer help and advice on your knee pain in the hope that you find the most suitable treatment for you.
*Due to current COVID related restrictions your appointment may be virtual to ensure that social distancing can be maintained and all parties remain safe.
Book my free 15 minute consultation
In order to book you free 15 minute consultation please complete the below form, from which a member of the clinic team will be in touch to discuss available dates and times with you.
Ahead of your consultation please consider the following questions as the clinician will walk through these in order gain a better understanding of your current situation.
The clinician might ask you:
- A brief history of your knee pain
- The level of pain experienced on a scale of 1-10 (10 being extremely painful)?
- Previous diagnosis (x-ray, scans, etc.)?
- Previous treatments (injections, bracing, physiotherapy etc)
In line with privacy legislation we are not able to collect this information digitally in advance and simply ask that you attend your consultation prepared with your answers in order to get the most from the session.
Find our more about how we handle your data
To understand more about how OA Knee Pain and Mint Rehab Clinic handle your data please click on the below links: