- What is Osteoarthritis?
- What are my Options?
- About the Knee
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Injury
- Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Injury
- Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Injury
- Knee Ligament Surgery
- Jumper’s Knee (Patella Tendonitis)
- Runner’s Knee
- Knee Pain
- Torn Cartilage Injury
- Infrapatella Fat Pad Impingement
- Osgood-Schlatter Disease
- Osteochondritis Dissecans (OCD)
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome (PFPS)
- Patella Fracture
- Who can help me?
- Our Experts
Mr Paul Trikha is a consultant trauma & orthopaedic surgeon specialising exclusively in knee surgery.
His specialist interests include reconstructive surgery for sports injuries as well as the latest surgical treatment techniques for both early and advanced knee arthritis.
Paul offers expertise in the latest minimally-invasive arthroscopy or ‘key-hole’ surgery techniques for meniscus (cartilage) and knee ligament reconstruction. Paul also provides a comprehensive specialist knee service for patella (kneecap) problems and knee preserving/replacement surgery including total knee replacement, partial, computer navigated and the new ‘patient-matched’ knee replacements.
Paul qualified from St George’s Hospital, London and completed his postgraduate orthopaedic training in London and South East England. Paul completed Specialist Fellowship Training in knee surgery at the internationally renowned North Sydney Orthopaedics Sports Medicine Centre, Australia.